Friday, November 16, 2012

Freebie Elf on Shelf Countdown Bookmark and Writing Center

Elf on Shelf Writing Center Materials and Writing Activity

 I couldn't resist! This is too Christmas specific for my school, but I hope you can enjoy these writing materials at your school!
Jen



 Click on link it will take you to my store where you can download your freebie-  it comes in color and black and white!







Bookmark Freebie


This fun product includes:

 Color and Black and White
My Wish List paper (narrow and wider lines)
________’s Wish List (narrow and wider lines)
Elf on the Shelf Girl and Boy: Friendly Letter Writing Paper- To/From Gift Tags
How I Can Be Helpful at Home List
How I Can Be Helpful at School List
Believe-Large Pencil Stationary (2 on a sheet)
Boy and Girl Elf Door Hangers
Boy and Girl Elf Reading to Christmas Bookmark
16 Writing task cards
2 acrostic poems and illustration sheet
5 w poem, sloppy copy/final copy

5 comments:

The Colorful Apple said...

So cute! I just saw a commercial for an Elf on the Shelf movie. Who knew??

Sara :)
Smiling In Second Grade

2nd Grade Glance said...

Thanks Sara! I saw that too, I think Target is having an Elf on the Shelf frenzy! Trying to figure out how to make one of the slides from my power point a freebie to download. I can make it a picture but I cant figure out how to make a link...? Ill let you know if I figure it out!
Jen

2nd Grade Glance said...

I figured it out !

Unknown said...

This looks so cute!! What great ideas!!!

Tammy
Come on over and join my Christmas Linky:)
http://www.123teachwithme.com/2012/11/fun-christmas-linky.html

1...2...3...Teach With Me
”Dots” of Fun!

Christina Marie said...

So cute! I am your newest follower!

I have nominated you for the Liebster Award. Check out my blog for all the details.

Christina :)
Check out my blog!
Apples, Books, and Crayons

Post a Comment