Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Chill Out and Write!

I'm sitting here on New Years Day reflecting, watching the snow fall, snuggling my dog and then .........thinking...AAAAGGGHHHH what will we do tomorrow?  Then I remembered my new writing center and activities, Yay!!!  Be sure to down load the freebie!


Included is:
Chill Out and Write!

2 winter writing graphic organizers
5 styles of winter writing paper(snowman, snowflake, penguin, whimsical scallop edges)
3 styles of winter letter writing paper
6 styles of half sheet winter paper (snowmen, hats/gloves, polar skaters)
3 styles of postcards (2 small 2 large), write on the back, decorate the front, and create a stamp!
5 draw and write winter prompts
16 winter writing task cards
2 winter word banks (weather words, winter clothing words)

 Freebie- My Most and Least Favorite Things About Winter




8 comments:

Room 214-Ms. Wenzel's Blog said...

Thanks and Happy New Year!

Hilary Lewis said...

Hi there
I saw that you had included this adorable packet in my flash drive giveaway. I don't have an email address for you. I will need you to send me the file ASAP so I can get the resources organized. Thanks again for participating!
Hilary
Rockin' Teacher Materials

Christina Marie said...

Wonderful writing packet! I am your newest follower!

Christina :)
Apples, Books, and Crayons
applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

Katie said...

Perfect for a writing center, thanks!

All Things Elementary said...

Thank you for sharing these great resources! It is nice to have quality products to turn to, especially at this busy time of year!
Forever A Teacher, Forever A Learner

Lessons by Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lessons by Molly said...

Thank you for providing the freebie "My Most and Least Favorite Things About Winter". What a great pre-writing activity! It will also help the children remember the terms "most" and "least". Well done.

Zoom Zoom Classroom

شركة ويب said...


شركة عزل خزانات بالقصيمهل تعاني من تسربات المياه في منزلك أو على الجدران أو الأسقف ، هل تقلق من ترك هذه المشكلة لشركة قليلة الخبرة والتسبب في تشققات وأضرار في المناطق المتضررة من تسرب المياه وعلاماتها ، لا تقلق ، مع قيام شركتنا باكتشاف تسربات المياه في المخبز ، يمكننا أن نطمئن إلى أن شركتنا لا تعاني من هذه المشكلة. افضل شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقصيم
يمكن أن تسبب لك المنازل المتسربة العديد من المشاكل ، من أهمها ارتفاع فواتير المياه ، أو تآكل الطلاء ، أو العناصر الخرسانية في المباني ، أو حتى الصعوبات في المنزل نتيجة تفاعل الماء مع مواد البناء على الجدران والأرضيات المصدر شركة عزل أسطح بالقصيم.


Post a Comment