Thursday, January 31, 2013

Freebie! "QR" Coded Teacher Valentine to Class!

Freebie! Your students will enjoy scanning the QR code to see who thinks they are a super Valentine! The coded message reads:

Happy Valentine's Day
From,
Your Teacher




For More "QR" fun Check out the following products:






Valentine Quick Response "QR" coded cards- Subtraction from 20 CCSS










 
 


QR Crazy-Quick Response Code Subtraction from 10 Common Core Aligned












For more Valentine fun check out this product!  Over 5o pages! My class created adorable Writing Craftivity and my front bulletin board is done!  Lots of extras, game, poster, and 25 writing prompts on picture drawing paper . Valentine Idioms Writing Craftivity & Bulletin Board Set







11 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for linking up!!

Tammy :)
1...2...3...Teach With Me
”Dots” of Fun!

Primary Planet said...

I found you while I was "out" blog hopping today! Your stuff is super cute! What do the kiddos use to read the QR codes?
Hilary
Second Grade is Out of This World!

2nd Grade Glance said...

Hi Hilary-

We have a school set of ipads, I'm writing a grant for ipods now!

Enjoy

Jen

Amy Swan said...

I love your QR code cards! How do you have your kids scan them? Do you give them your phone? ...scary. I'm your newest blog & TPT follower!!

Amy
Happy Teacher Heaven

Andrea Crawford said...

The little Valentine Idioms look super cute! I really need to use the ipads for QR codes more often.

Andrea
Reading Toward the Stars

Carrie said...

What a fun idea! I need to find out more about the QR codes! We have 2 ipads in our room and my kids love them!

Teacher Treasure Hunter said...

I love all the QR activities! What a great idea to put one on a valentine's card. I still haven't tried this in the classroom yet. I definitely need to!
~Melissa
Teacher Treasure Hunter

Unknown said...

I've just started doing a little with QR codes, but haven't ventured too far beyond my standard ideas. I love seeing the creative things other teachers are coming up with! Super cute cards!

Julie
OpenWideTheWorld

Laura said...

Oh, I bet the kids love using the QR codes! I have only made a couple of things using QR codes. But seeing your clever Valentines gives me several new ideas. I'm going to be following your TpT store to see what other activities you create.
Laura
Oh, How Pintearesting!

Anonymous said...

Love your QR Code flash cards. I am nominating you for a Liebster Award. Come on over to my blog and claim it here:

The Curious Apple Liebster Nomination

Alice_12 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment